Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter..Oh was that today?

I know, I know...I'm a little late with the wishes for yesterday, but since I was on the road, I just didn't have the chance. With that being said, I sure do hope that all.. not many as of yet, (but just in case this finds you) had a Happy one, spent with family and friends, maybe some good feasts and some laughs. I for one had a pretty good day, even with the sadness and quiet of having to return the kiddos to their father on Saturday. It is a pretty long and boring drive to say the least, but we made it back, we had some laughs and some pretty good food for lunch..minus the disgusting onions and peppers in my breakfast burrito :( All in all can't complain too much, except that I was unsuccessful in finding one package of Robin Eggs at the store we stopped at in Santa Fe...humbug!

Anyways, now here we are on Monday, and I am at work, blech! However, you have to smile when you company does an egg hunt, and then hides prizes in them :) I was lucky enough to find the Golden Ticket, no Snitch, I mean Egg, lol. Got me a nice little prize too, definitely made my day. Oh and I guess it is also April Fools, which I never participate in, but I did think having us all search around for these rare Golden Eggs was a farce, I mean you should have seen everyone looking up and down and everywhere for these things...yes, even myself, lol. I think it would have been a fun trick, but alas I am lucky enough to work with some nice people who "would never do anything like that" haha.

Now to sit here the rest of the day and fill up on sugar, find out which Jelly Belly I am eating and contemplate doing some work. Unfortunately it is not in my nature to avoid work, so I suppose I must get to it. Have a fabulous first of April, don't get fooled, if you can help it and enjoy your Monday.


If you have Robin Eggs, bring them my way ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment