Friday, April 5, 2013

The Time Is Now.

Happy Friday all! It looks like we'll be having some nice weather this weekend, hopefully we'll be able to enjoy it some. I heard we may be in for some snow come Monday or Tuesday..blech! Don't get me wrong, snow is one of the reasons I love Colorado so much, but I do have to say, this girl is ready for Spring! As much as I prefer the Autumn/Fall seasons, I am looking forward to a wonderful warm weather summer as well. Hopefully we'll get some rain thrown in there somewhere though..we sure need it! I do not want a repeat of last years big scare!

Anyhoo, on with my thoughts for today. Just went to the doctors this morning...again. This time for what we think may be a Gastritis, or Gall Bladder issue. Yuck! Can I just say I am only 33, and as my doctor said this morning "I sure don't like doing anything easy" Well, this lady is ready for easy. After my C-section, then a Colposcopy, Kidney Stone procedure, Fibroid Cysts and Hernia surgery..I am done with my body wanting to make everything difficult. I mean seriously, can I catch a break here? Now with this matter to deal with, I just keep wondering whats next. The doctors all say, I'm pretty healthy, blood pressure is great, heart rate is normal..but all this other stuff..gaw! I feel like I could live at a Physicians Office. Well, at least I know I am being proactive, getting things taken care of and all. The Time Is Now, and not later I suppose.

Well, enough of all that boring dribble. What else? Oh yeah, I am keeping my scores up in school for this week, scoring 100% on both my assignment and quiz for MIBC 101 HIM class. So go me! Haven't gotten my scores back on my A&P assignments, but I think I did pretty well. Have to work on my quiz in 102 more tonight, and then finish up my final paper for HIM this weekend. Ohh the woes of being a student :)

Not sure what else the weekend will bring, but I am looking forward to our family visitor arriving in town on Monday, always a hoot with him. Next week should be pretty fun, well at least there will be some good food coming our way, lol.

I think that is all I'm thinking for now though. I hope to pick up on this Blogging and get better at it, maybe one day have a better Blog page as well. For now, I will just work on getting some of you to follow me and my ongoing debacle with life. Hasta for now and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment