Friday, April 12, 2013

First of Many Friday's Letters

Dear Week: Thank you for flying by. That means after tonight I only have one more week of my classes for this module and get to move on to my next set. Very exciting. Also, thank you for this time we got to spend with the Big Papa, has been an excellent visit thus far!
Dear Friday: I am so glad you made it!! I've been looking forward to you all week, even though the BF had his surgery...but even with that, I thank you, because, it's over now and he is recovering super well!! This is my last long night of class before the weekend too, so you rock!
Dear Doctors and Staff: Thank you, THANK YOU, so much for taking care of my love! Because of you he will feel soo much better...after the the next few days of recovery of course :)
Dear Credit Report: I am slowly working on getting you back to perfect health. Just hang with me a bit longer, and I promise we will have an awesome relationship again. Oh, yeah, one more thing...take it easy on me will you?? lol
Dear Love: I know everyday with you is a gift, and a treasure on my heart. Without you..well, we know what that would mean. Even still, you have stuck by me..and I usually take it without realizing it's power..so I thank you. Today and everyday, you are my rock and my safe haven. Please always know that...even if I am a pill cutting off you air supply sometimes :-/
Dear Weather: Please just decide what you want to do. Today is the first day this week that I got my clothing right.
Dear Universe: You must be working overtime lately...please give me a break soon :)
Dear Body: Same goes for you...cut me some slack. I can only go to the doctors so much before people start thinking I'm making this shit up. Seriously, I'm over it already.
Dear Brain: I know I overworked you this week, with the final paper, and all the usual assignments and stuff, but I just need you to hold on a while longer this week..I must get an A on my AP quiz! Thank you for your time and availability :)
Dear Super Friend: Thanks so much for super neato Wonderland necklace :)
I think that's all for now...wait,
Dear USPS: Please, for the love of all things orange...GET IT TOGETHER!!! Thank you :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I like this letter stuff ;)

Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment